Last Modified June 2021
Information We Collect:
Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect (non-invasive) information about you, namely:
• your transactions with us, if any. For example, the type of product you purchased and the costs of each product.
• your use of our Website and the device you use to access our Website, for example, your IP address, the type of operating system and web browser you use and related information; and your activities on our Website, such as the pages you visit.
• if you provide us with Personal Information by filling out a form, registering for an account, making a purchase, or contacting us, we collect that Personal Information. For example, if you register on our Website, we collect your name, email address, and password;
• if you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information.
• if you contact our customer services agents, you may also provide us with Personal Information that we collect.
Use of Information:
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
• to maintain and improve our Website, including personalizing your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
• operate our business, including the provision to you of information, products and services that you request and other transactional or administrative updates;
• to administer your account;
• inform you about products and services that we offer and that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about;
• provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and services we feel may interest you (where you have consented to receive such communications);
• as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to make our future marketing efforts and those of third parties more effective; and
• to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical and survey purposes.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the Emerald City NY, LLC. policies or any other part of this site or regarding any of our featured services or if you have experienced technical problems while using this site, please contact us.